바이낸스 선물퀴즈 및 마진퀴즈 모든 정답
이번에는 바이낸스 선물거래 및 마진거래를 하시는 분들을 위해
선물퀴즈와 마진퀴즈의 정답을 가져왔습니다.
가장 최신 정답으로 가져왔으며 많은 분들이 선물퀴즈와 마진퀴즈를 어려워 하시는데요.
퀴즈를 틀리셔도 다시 기회를 받으실 수 있으며 정답도 알려주기 때문에
걱정하실 필요 없습니다. 또한 한번 퀴즈를 완료하시면 퀴즈가 추후에 변경되더라도
다시 풀지 않아도 되기 때문에 이 또한 걱정하실 필요는 없습니다.
만약 바이낸스 퀴즈를 풀지 않았음에도 퀴즈 창이 나오지 않는 분들 또는 실수로 닫으신 분들은
선물거래와 마진거래는 해당 퀴즈를 풀어야 이용이 가능하기 때문에
거래 값을 아무렇게나 넣고 거래를 시도하시면 거래 포지션이 잡히지 않고
해당 거래 포지션 대신 퀴즈 창이 나옵니다.
1. 바이낸스 마진퀴즈 6개 정답
1. Which of the following sentences correctly describes your borrowing interest rate?
The borrowing interest rate will change with the market, and the system will notify you when it
The borrowing interest rate will be determined at the time of borrowing, with no changes afterward
2. Margin level is used to evaluate the risk level of your margin account. How is margin level calculated?
Margin level = total assets value/(total borrowed value + total accrued interest value) (O)
Margin level = total assets value/(total borrowed value-total accrued interest value)
Margin level = total borrowed value/total accrued interest value
3. When receiving a margin call notification, what should you do?
Borrow more funds to hedge the risk
Reduce your position to repay the debt or add more collateral into the margin account (O)
4. Which of the following events will force you to liquidate?
The margin level has reached the liquidation level (O)
The current margin level has reached the initial margin level
The total debt is lower than the total interest
5. When your margin wallet is under liquidation (margin level reaches liquidation level) which of the
following best describes what will happen?
You will not be able to trade with this wallet
The system will automatically sell your assets to repay your debts
You will be charged a liquidation clearance fee according to the amount of assets being liquidated
All of the above (O)
6. A forced liquidation occurs when the margin level reaches the liquidation level. Users are charged a
“Liquidation Clearance Fee” in the event of forced liquidation. Which of the following contains the correct description for Liquidation Clearance Fees?
The Liquidation Clearance Fee is a fixed value for each liquidation.
When the position is forcedly liquidated, the user will only be charged with commission fees of
liquidation orders and does not need to pay additional “Liquidation Clearance Fees”.
When the position is forcedly liquidated, a Liquidation Clearance Fee will be charged according to
the amount of the assets being liquidated. The system may use all the remaining assets in the
margin wallet to complete the liquidation. (O)
여기까지 바이낸스 마진거래 마진퀴즈 6문제의 정답이였습니다.
바로 선물거래 선물퀴즈 14문제에 대한 정답을 알려드리겠습니다.
2. 바이낸스 선물퀴즈 14개 정답
1.Which of the following action should you take when you fail to place an order?
Keep repeating the same operation
Check your network, save screenshorts or related information, and ask for help from
customer service. (O)
Follow the suggestions on the Internet or in social groups.
2. There is a maximum size limit for each order. Which action should you take when you receive this type of error message?
Keep trying the same and blame Binance for the failure.
Keep trying the same and expect a chance of success after more times of trying.
Divide the large order into several smaller orders. (O)
3. Which of the following description of Stop-Market Order is correct?
The executed price is always equal to the trigger price
The order will be executed at the market price once the price hits the trigger price. But the executed price may not be equal to the trigger price. (O)
The executed price must be greater than the trigger price.
4. Which of the following description of Stop-Limit Order is correct?
The order will be placed at the limit price once the price hits the trigger price. But the limit
order may not necessarily be filled as the latest market price may have moved away from the
limit price. (O)
The limit order will definitely be filled after it is placed.
The limit order will never be filled after it is placed.
5. Which of the following description of Profit and Loss (PnL) is correct?
I won’t lose money in futures trading.
Realized PnL (PnL after positions are closed) is always equal to unrealized PnL (PnL when
positions are open).
Realized PnL is calculated based on the opening price and the closing price after a position is
6. What is the maximum loss that may occur in futures trading?
All the money in my futures wallet (O)
Half of the money in my futures wallet
I will not lose money
7. Which coin can be used as margin for a Coin-margined futures?
All coins in the USDT-margined futures wallet.
The base asset of this future. For example, I can use BTC as margin when I trade BTCUSD
All coins in the Coin-margined futures wallet.
8. When a futures position is liquidated, what price is it based on?
Average price in the past hour
Mark Price (O)
9. Futures fees include:
Commissions, Liquidation Clear Fees and Funding Fees while holding positions. (O)
The same as spot trading.
10. Are you aware that after a futures position is liquidated, in addition to the loss of the
position, an Liquidation Clear Fee will occur, which may decrease your futures wallet
balance to zero? p.s. Liquidation Clear Fee = Position nominal value * Liquidation fee rate
No, I don’t know the calculation of the Liquidation Clear Fee.
Yes, I am aware of the existence and calculation of the Liquidation Clear Fee and the risks
that may cause the balance to return to zero. (O)
No, I don’t know the liquidation can cause the futures wallet balance to return to zero.
11. What kind of behavior should I avoid when engaging in futures trading?
Strict discipline, good stop loss, reasonable profit and loss, including winning or losing at my
Learn the basics of futures trading and read related articles on the Binance website.
Strong gambling, trading addictions, continuous losses, and blaming others. (O)
12. To continue trading on futures, I have:
Not yet understood the rules and risks of futures trading. I am not suitable for trading
futures and I should learn more about it.
Understood the rules and risks of futures trading, and I agree that any loss incurred during
futures trading is my own responsibility regardless of the platform. (O)
Not yet understood the rules and risks of futures trading. But I believe I can make money by
following the investment advice on the Internet.
13. Due to network delays, system failures and other possible factors which may lead to
suspension or deviation of Binance Futures service execution, Binance will use
commercially reasonable efforts to ensure but not promise that Binance Futures service
system runs effectively. Binance shall not be liable for the final execution results due to the
14. In the event of a service disruption on Binance Futures, you may use the “close all
positions” function to cancel all orders and close all open positions. However, due to
unpredictable factors, the final execution result of this function might deviate from your
expectations, and Binance shall not be liable for the final results.
지금까지 바이낸스 선물거래 퀴즈 14문제 최신 정답이였습니다.
모두들 성투하시길 바랍니다!